Gearmotors use gears to reduce speed, which makes more torque available. The kind of gears used in gearmotors have an impact on the available torque, but also on things like noise levels and accuracy. In fact, one of the more common sources of inaccuracy in gearmotors is due to gear backlash. So reducing the amount of backlash will lead to a more …[Read More...]about How to get zero backlash out of gearing?
Parvalux hires Keller Industrial Products for technical product and applications expertise
Solenoid driver module is energy stingy
When is it time to switch to a servomotor?
Fast set-up of motor control systems from igus with no lengthy programming
Small and speedy wins the race
Today on Motion Control Tips
- Solenoid driver module is energy stingy
- Kollmorgen shortens lead times for company’s most in-demand motion products
- New rotary indexers feature high torque, moment load capacity
- HEIDENHAIN宣布EnDat 3编码器接口
- Siemens next-generation servo-drive system upgrades mid-range product portfolio
- Hinge shaft collars feature choice of bore styles
- Small and speedy wins the race